2011年1月27日星期四

I took out my laptop and played some Fallout

I did what anyone would do.I took out my laptop and played some Fallout 3. Things went alright. I could have done better sober, but I didn't die. I did a lot of wandering, got a little bit actually accomplished, and went to bed content.A few days later, when I played again, someone was missing.”Dogmeat?! Dogmeat!” Surely he couldn't just disappear. He must be stuck running into a building or something.Damn you, ty replica Tissot T22.1.581.31 watch pathfindingb the area. Search every crevice.”DOGMEAT WHERE ARE YOU?”And suddenly it dawns upon me. Dogmeat isn't here. Not only did I fail to protect him, but I forever recorded that failure onto my Quicksave slot, made the process irreversible.

In my drunken stupor, I changed a temporary inconvenience into an eternal tragedy. Dogmeat would never be back. Never again would I hear his joyful bark. And I was alone. Terribly, tragically alone.So let this be a lesson to all of you. I have promised to never drink and game again - not in an open-world game with permanent replica Tissot T22.1.581.51 watch death. Your companions are simply too valuable.About Speak-Up on Kotaku: Our readers have a lot to say, and sometimes what they have to say has nothing to do with the stories we run. That's why we have that little box on the front page of Kotaku. You know, the one with “Got something to say?” written in it? That's the place to post anecdotes, photos, game tips and hints, and anything you want to share with Kotaku at large.

Just make sure to include speakup in your comment so we can find it. Every weekday we'll pull one of the best speakup posts we can find and highlight it here."Bulletstorm developers People Can Fly get into the Christmas spirit with a lovingly decorated tree adorned with Bouncers and dead bodies, while delivering the occasional gruff and replica Tissot T22168651 Men's Watch snappy retort. An unhappy holiday for the cannon fodder of Epic's next game."Xbox Live Arcade game Hydrophobia released this summer to mixed, sometimes harsh reviews. The developer, Dark Energy Digital, has taken those criticisms to heart and will release a massive update to the game that will dramatically change how it plays.