2010年12月13日星期一

I am at my replica Louis Vuitton watch happiest when I ride my bike and race

My swimming feels awful. Hopefully, a few more days in the replica Vacheron Constantin watch water and Ill come around.Do you intentionally train in bad conditions? RUSCH: Im a bit of a wuss when it comes to coldweather training. I do not purposely go out in the mud or rain but sometimes have to, living in Idaho. I do like racing in messy conditions, though. Perhaps its the adventure racer in me, but I feel like when the conditions get bad, many racers slow down and get bummed out, and I actually tend to thrive in those conditions. SMITH: You want to know the truthI hate cleaning my bike!

At home, I am a fair weather rider. I am at my replica Louis Vuitton watch happiest when I ride my bike and race. I feel deeplysatisfied when I am challenged. Its a privlege to be able to experience life from a bike, especially when its in an amazing part of the world.In her new book Eco-Sex, author Stefanie Iris Weiss documents the eco-ual revolution, according to reuters.com.As opposed to offering ones partner carbon-unfriendly roses, (think ofthose shipping miles involved,) Weiss suggests hand-cranked toys,

eco-friendly underwear (bamboo) and natural replica Breitling watches latex mattresses, (althoughshe warns they are less bouncy than those made of springs, coils, andsynthetic foam.) The ultimate eco-, however, is of the sort thatresults in no babies. With a planet headed to a population of over ninebillion by 2040, Weiss, (who is childless,) argues that ones ultimatecarbon offset is to have few or no kids. Which leaves one wondering ifmasturbation is perhaps the greenest of all coital encounters.For the other extreme of carbon love, check out Sex in Space from our December 2006 issue.--Stayton Bonner