2010年7月15日星期四

More on the New Tissot Navigator 3000

I was also told that Jared would be the first inthe US to sell the Tissot Navigator 3000. On the one hand, I'm skeptical sinceI was told this by a Jared supplier, however on the other hand, they have the bestselection of Tissot that I know of, so it sounds plausible.For more information on the Tissot Navigator 3000, see TissotAnnounces New Tactile Watch: The Navigator 3000.I know from reading my server logs that a lot of people come to Watch Report toread the poston the new TissotNavigator 3000. For all you Tissot fans out there, here's the rest ofthe story:According to a supplier for Jared,the Tissot Navigator 3000 will be available in late April of this year. It willretail for $695, though it should be available at a 10-30% discount, putting theactual price of the watch anywhere from $486.50 to $625.50 (I'm guessing it willactually go for around $500).